University of Nebraska-Lincoln — Lincoln , NE
Bachelor’s of Architecture science
Minor: Product design
Graduation: May 2020
Recent GPA: 3.5
Computer design softwares
Graphic design I
English Creative Writing
Philosophy and the current issues
BIM (Building information model) Modeling
Lincoln bike Kitchen (voluntary work) Lincoln, NE,USA.
February 2016-April 2016
- A part of learning service to create new storage racks for bikes.
- Interacting with persons who are incharge to identify the problems and solve it.
Al Fadhil General Contracts Ltd. (internship) Amarah, Iraq
May 2017-August 2016
- A Drafter of different mechanical and electrical components.
- A Designer of electrical boxes for aesthetic purposes.
woodshop attendant (Student worker) Lincoln, NE
- A fabrication asistant for shop users.
- Safty supervisor.
- CNC Fabricator.
A member of National Society of Leadership and Success (UNL chapter) Lincoln , NE
January 2017-current time
- Participating in a program of group work to acquire better leadership skills.
- Participating in talks to learn new success skills.
I speak fluently the Arabic and English languages and basic knowledge of French.
I have a competitive skills in using office computer software ( Microsoft office suite and google docs suite)
I have a competitive skills in designing posters , flyers and any kind of papers using Adobe creative cloud and Autodesk software suite.
I have competitive skills in architectural and product design works through set of computer softwares and making skills.
- Rhinoceros (3D design tool)
- Rhinocam 2017
- Revit (3D design tool/rendering tool)
- Vray ( rendering tool)
- Autocad (3D Modeling tool)
- Adobe photoshop ( rendering tool)
- Adobe Illustrator ( rendering tool/ Drafting tool)
- Adobe Indesign ( Document outputting)
- Irisvr (representation tool)
3-axis Routing experience :
I have competitive skills in performing routing works using 3-axis CNC router which involves the safety procedures, computer preparations and supervision. That includes veriety of materials such like Plastic, wood and Foam.
Exhibited at : International quilt museum and study center ,Lincoln NE.
Period: 12/13/2018 - Present
The Hidden Chair
Exhibited at : Joslyn Art Museum, Omaha NE.
Period: 06/1/2019 - TBD
As an anticipated graduate of University of Nebraska - Lincoln’s Architecture Program in 2020, I’ve been interested and focused in the human-centered design. My passion in that design led me to engage and manipulate my skills in learning about parametric design, product design and graphic design.
I managed to get my projects as close to the client’s perspective and expectations as possible. For me, all design aspects fall into empathy, and the designer’s skill comes when he/she puts himself in the client's shoes.
While doing my work, I'm driven by the following principles: